Our team and family is growing!
SEO Brothers is a small organic search firm that specializes in helping other agencies grow their SEO revenues through services, support, and training. We help web and digital agencies manage the website redesign process without losing organic search performance and help them develop ongoing organic search strategies for their clients.
Here at SEO Brothers we have a few core beliefs. If these resonate well with you then we encourage you to apply.
1. We believe employee performance should be measured based on the quality of work, not whether they arrived at 8:55 vs. 9:05 or if they logged into Facebook during the day. Our firm provides a remote work environment with flexible hours, as long as the quality of work does not suffer.
2. We believe that the historic hourly billing model of agencies is outdated and does not best serve the agency or their clients. Our firm strives to move more towards productized services to best serve our clients while remaining profitable.
3. We believe that SEO as a service and an industry has received an unfair bad reputation based on lack of transparency. Our firm considers transparency within the organization very important and strives to educate clients in addition to offering high quality services.
If you’re interested in working with a small company that prioritizes personal growth and development, values training, and promotes a well rounded work-life balance, you may be a great fit for our team.
We are well positioned for additional growth and are looking for a digital marketing coordinator to join our team. In this hands-on role you will be expected to help in a variety of aspects of digital marketing, project management, and account management. You will be an integral role within our organization and critical to helping our clients grow.
- Provide analysis, reporting, and ongoing optimization for clients’ organic search campaigns based on the defined strategy.
- Execute on our website redesign process to help agency partners best deliver their web design and development solutions.
- Complete industry, competitive, and keyword research and assessments.
- Complete audits and website optimization projects based on completed research.
- Help manage projects within our project management system and offer feedback on internal processes.
- Stay informed on current changes within the organic search industry.
- Work collaboratively with internal team members and external agency partners to best serve our clients.
- The ability to learn and stay ahead of the curve in a fast-paced industry.
- A self-starter with excellent time management skills able to work remotely on a flexible work schedule.
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and build rapport with clients.
- A passion for digital marketing and SEO. Previous experience with agency, in-house SEO, or consulting is considered an asset.
- A college or university degree in IT or Marketing is considered an asset.
- Experience in WordPress and Google Analytics is considered an asset.
- A well-developed sense of humour.
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Remote working arrangement with full time but flexible hours.
- Company-provided hardware and software.
- A small energetic team of talented individuals to work and grow with.
- Training in a high demand digital marketing industry.
- $30,000 – $36,000 (CAD) salary depending on experience.
HOW TO APPLY
Please send cover letter and resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org. Pro tip: we love receiving videos as to why you would make a great fit for our team.