Help us invest in the local Halifax search engine optimization industry
By Adam Bate - February 12, 2018
Halifax is a wonderful city when it comes to web professionals, technology, and the agency space, with a lot of competition in both the small and large business markets.
If you're running a business in Halifax, there is no shortage of options for digital marketing, with many great firms and agencies to choose from.
The local search engine optimization industry is no different. It's cluttered with consultants, boutique shops and agencies competing for the SEO budgets of local businesses.
We feel Halifax is primed for significant investment from companies looking to expand their visibility both in the local market and nationally and internationally.
This has piqued our interest in investing in the local SEO scene. For us, that means finding a strategic partner in the local market. A leader or up-and-comer in the local digital marketing space.
Rather than cluttering up the industry with yet another SEO firm, we want to enter within an exclusive relationship with a local agency or web professional.
If this sounds like something you're looking for, don't hesitate to connect with us.
The Options For Halifax Search Engine Optimization Services
We would be lying if we told you we are the only Halifax SEO company that you could partner with.
Hell, we'd probably be lying if we told you we were the best, or the most popular, or the one you should choose to partner with. We know that we aren't the best fit for everyone.
We do pride ourselves on a number of key differences that you won't find with any other local Halifax search engine optimization company.
Why should you consider partnering with the SEO Brothers for your Halifax SEO needs?
We like to think there are a number of different reasons to partner with us. Let's highlight a few.
- Focus & Specificity. We only do SEO. No paid, no social. Just SEO.
- Over a decade of experience in executing client-focused organic search solutions.
Growth & Focus.
- Access to world-class SEO team. No need to find, hire and manage SEO talent.
- Scale with 50% margins on most of our SEO solutions.
- Win more business with unlimited business development support.
- Full service training and support for your account management team
- Access to monthly recorded webinars on industry news and changes.
- Real-time access to your SEO team via Slack.
- We only partner with one agency in each major city - will that be you?
- Industry exclusivity available if you specialize in industry-based marketing.
Transparency & Honesty.
- We are an honest, family-run business. We're just here to help you grow.
- When you grow, we grow. We invest in helping to grow our agency's business.
- We remove the smoke and mirrors and simplify the SEO industry into good planning and execution.
And needless to say much more!
We also like to think we're a lot of fun. Because let's be honest. What's the point if you can't have a good time, right?
Hopefully by now you're starting to get a feel for what it would be like to work with us. But to be honest, we're not interested in working with just anyone.
We want to work with an agency that gives a damn about their business, their clients, and their growth.
Is that an agency like yours?
Here are a handful of criteria we look for when partnering with agencies:
- You've been in business at least 3 years. Sorry. We need to make sure you have your internal processes and direction figured out so that we can best spend our time helping you accelerate your SEO revenue.
- You have in-house account management processes and people. While we are always there to support your team, we can't be pre-occupied taking phone calls from your clients if we are going to offer a 50% margin.
- If you're a design/development firm then you charge at least low five-figures for a new website or redesign. Our redesign solutions start at $1500 (sold at $2500-3000).
- If you currently manage digital campaigns, your clients are paying five figures per year in services (not including media spend).
- You are growth-focused and understand the benefits of good talent and strategic partnerships. If you only take on a few projects a year, we likely aren't a good fit.
We're looking for a long-term partnership in the Halifax, NS region. We'd love to be able to help everyone, but only have the capacity to really invest into a single agency relationship.
Meet Adam Bate, Older Brother
Hi There! I'm Adam Bate, Older Brother here at SEO Brothers and thank you for checking us out! We love connecting with other like-minded web professionals and agency owners in the industry.
I'm the founder and agency growth specialist here at SEO Brothers. That means that I'm responsible for the growth of organic search revenue for our agency partners in the Halifax area.
If you choose to work with us, we will be working together closely to develop an organic search offering, training your account management staff, and helping you sell in organic search services to your new and existing clients.
We understand that margins are important for your agency, which is why we always strive for a 50% margin or 100% markup on all of our services.
Interested in exploring a relationship to resell or white label SEO? Send me an email and I'll get back to you right away. But don't delay, we only partner with one rockstar agency in each major city because we want to really invest in your growth.
"Devon is a rockstar SEO that knows how an agency runs. He understands how margins and internal processes and customizes appropriately. He always makes sure we're up to speed on the latest SEO information and is a huge help for support on business development and selling in optimization services."
- Jeff Horst, Business Developmenet Manager, Echosims
"Adam is our go to resource for all things SEO. His knowledge in the sector, along with his dependability, make him a simple choice for my company. He has consistently proven that we can bring him into a project without having to worry about it being completed properly, within budget, and in the required timeline."
- Ian Bezanson, President + CEO, Bits Creative Agency
Great things happen when we partner with agencies. Here are some successes we'd like to share.
LET'S DO GREAT WORK TOGETHER
Take a couple minutes and fill out the form below. This info will help us put together the best plan for your business and make sure we have the capacity to serve you and your clients if we're a good fit.