Exploring partnerships in Hamilton to provide the best local search engine optimization solution
By Devon Bate - June 11, 2019
Hamilton might not be known as a tech-savvy city, but there are a lot of fantastic businesses across Hamilton and the surrounding areas that are trying to get their message out. With over 500,000 people in Hamilton, it can be hard to get noticed as a new or even existing business. We love seeing the companies we work with thrive.
While we could support any sized business across any industry, we are focused on the local service businesses across Hamilton and St. Catharines. While we've worked with restaurants and a few retail stores, local service businesses are the ones that do best with our solutions. Anything in the health & wellness space such as massage therapy, dentistry, optometrists to your local plumber, HVAC or arborist are all great examples of the kinds of business we love to work with!
If you’re a local Hamilton or Niagara Region agency that services these kinds of businesses and are interested in reliable and affordable local Hamilton SEO services then we want to talk to you to see if we can help you offer a better SEO solution to your clients. Please get in touch by calling us at (833) 736-2767 or request a demo to see how we work!
Hamilton SEO: Improve Your Organic Rankings
Our streamlined SEO services in Hamilton are focused on achieving Top of Page 1 keyword rankings for local businesses in Google and other search engines for the terms that matter most. We don't chase vanity metrics or useless keywords. For example, if you were a plumber in Hamilton you might want to rank for “plumber Hamilton” or other related search terms.
This is how we can help. We use organic search engine optimization to help each business we work with to increase their rankings, increase the amount of traffic to their website and drive more business in the form of leads. Because why else run an SEO campaign?
Organic SEO in Hamilton is fairly similar to the other local cities in Southern Ontario, except we focus the content and link building initiatives within the city itself to maximize returns.
Our first step is to complete an in-depth audit, keyword research and finally an SEO Roadmap where we outline the plan for the year. From there we work in quarterly work-cycles, focusing on certain aspects of the website at a time, from on-page to off-page SEO tactics.
Are you interested in more information? Start with a demo.
Local SEO in Hamilton: Google My Business Maps SEO
For many local service based search terms within Hamilton, we will see a local 3-pack map result being displayed above the standard organic search results. While you may or may not already be ranking number one for your key terms but it’s just as (if not more) important to rank within the 3 maps results.
We often get questions from potential partners that are worried we might not offer local SEO and strictly focus on organic results. I always remind them that because our core focus is on service-based local businesses, it's a no-brainer for us to focus on Local SEO. In fact, when you purchase one of our managed campaigns, the two are one and the same. You don't have to choose Standard SEO vs. Local SEO, if the business has (or is will to have) a Google My Business profile, then map results are automatically part our equation.
We will work closely with you and to make sure your client has a verified and optimized Google My Business profile for their Hamilton-based business. From there we continuously build citations – which are instances of your business name, address, and phone number (NAP). These NAP instances when found around the web help promote your business profile and increase its visibility within map listings.
Analytics & Reporting
When working with a white label SEO provider, we know how important it is to get the reporting right. While it can be such a relief having the day-to-day SEO activities out of your hands, it can be nerve-racking to have less control over what ultimately gets delivered to your clients. We have a dedicated team of Analytics Specialists to ensure our monthly reports are always the best possible representation of our results.
We start off after the first month with what we call our Month 1 report or the SEO Roadmap Report. It highlights the work completed within the first month from initial keyword research, technical updates to the website, to the plan of attack for the year and anything we might need from you to support making it a success. This is a great way to capture the onboarding month for the client. Within this month, we are also verifying or setting up Google Analytics, particularly goal tracking to ensure we can accurately report on leads (or whatever the measurement of success will be).
Come to the end of month 2, we have had enough tracking over the first 1-2 months to ensure we can start reporting on the data. We keep our reports lean to avoid unnecessary questions and focus on what matters most, results. We have three main sections to our reports:
- Keyword Rankings: These are broken out by work cycle (to align with the order of work we are completing). We like to showcase the movement of keywords from when we started the campaign as well as the movement over the past month.
- Organic Traffic: This includes organic session data as well as any Google My Business metrics that might be relevant to the business.
- Organic Leads: We showcase the results of any new or existing goals from Google Analytics. These could include form submissions, click to calls (when someone clicks on your phone number on your website from their cell phone), email clicks, PDF downloads when relevant, chatbot interactions, etc. We also include Google My Business call data.
Why would you partner with the SEO Brothers for your Hamilton SEO needs?
We believe there are many great reasons to partner with us. Let's highlight a few.
- Focus. We only do SEO. No paid, no social. Just SEO.
- Over two decades of experience performing client-focused organic search solutions.
Growth & Focus.
- You get access to our world-class SEO team. You won't need to worry about finding, hiring and training an SEO team.
- You will see great profit and can scale with 50% margins on most of our SEO solutions.
- Perhaps the most exciting, win more business with our unlimited business development support.
- Full-service training and support for your account and project management team.
- You will get access to monthly recorded webinars on industry news and changes.
- You will work with a dedicated Partner Success Manager that will ensure you are always kept in the loop of all your campaigns.
- We are an honest, family-run business. We're just here to help you grow.
- When you grow, we grow. We heavily invest in helping to grow our agency partners' business.
- We remove the smoke and mirrors and simplify the SEO industry into solid planning and execution.
Need We Say More?
We also love having fun while we do it. What's the point if you can't have a good time, right?
Hopefully, by now you're starting to understand what it would be like to work with us (if not - check out our demo!). But to be honest, we're not interested in working with just anyone.
We work best with a certain type of agency. We like to work with an agency that gives a damn about their business, their clients, and their growth.
Is that an agency like yours?
Here are a few points of criteria we look for before we partner with any agencies:
- You've been in business for at least 3 years. Sorry. We need to ensure sure you have your internal processes and direction figured out so that we can best spend our time helping you grow and scale your SEO revenue.
- You have an in-house account management process and people. While we are always around to support you and your team with sales calls and kick-off calls, we don't accept phone calls or emails from clients in order to maintain our 50% margin offering.
- If you're a design/development firm then you charge at least low five-figures for a new website or redesign package. Our Redesign SEO solutions in Hamilton start at $1,000 (sold at $2,000-3,000).
- If you currently manage digital campaigns, then your clients are paying five figures per year in services (not including media spend).
- You are growth-focused and understand the benefits of good talent and strategic partnerships. If you are only taking on a few projects a year, then we likely aren't a good fit.
We're looking for a long-term partnership in the Hamilton, Burlington, Oakville and St. Catharine regions. We'd love to be able to help everyone but only have the capacity to really invest in a small set of high-potential agencies.
SEO Brothers374 E. 16th St.
Meet Devon Bate, Younger Brother
Hi There! I'm Devon Bate, Younger Brother here at SEO Brothers and thank you for checking us out! We love connecting with other like-minded web professionals and agency owners in the industry.
I'm the founder and agency growth specialist here at SEO Brothers. That means that I'm responsible for the growth of organic search revenue for our agency partners in the Hamilton region.
If you choose to work with us, our team will be working together closely with you to develop an organic search offering, training your account management staff, and helping you sell organic search services to your new and existing clients.
We understand that margins are important for your agency, which is why we always strive for a 50% margin or 100% markup on all of our services.