Help us invest in the local Vancouver search engine optimization industry
By Devon Bate - February 12, 2018
Vancouver is a wonderful city for digital marketing and technology with a lot of competition in both the small and larger business markets.
There is no shortage of options for digital marketing or SEO if you're running a business in Vancouver. The options are there for you to choose from.
The local search engine optimization industry is no different. It's cluttered with consultants, boutique shops and agencies competing for the SEO budgets of local businesses.
We feel Vancouver and its surrounding areas are primed for significant investment from organizations wanting to expand their visibility in not only the local market, but nationally and internationally as well.
This has piqued our interest in investing in the local Vancouver SEO scene. For us, that means finding a strategic partner in the local market. A leader or up-and-comer in the local digital marketing space looking to expand significantly into organic search.
We believe that there are more than enough digital agencies in Vancouver and rather than cluttering up the industry with yet another SEO firm, we want to enter within an exclusive relationship with a local agency or web professional.
If this sounds like something you're looking for, don't hesitate to connect with us.
The Options For Vancouver Search Engine Optimization Services
We would be lying if we told you we are the only Vancouver SEO company that you could partner with.
In fact, we would likely be lying if we told you we were the best, or the most popular option, or the only one you should consider partnering with.
We understand that we aren't and can't be the best fit for everyone. But when we do find that fit, there is a lot of great work that can be done.
If you are looking for a local Vancouver search engine optimization company, we do pride ourselves on a few differences that you likely won't find elsewhere.
Why should you consider partnering with the SEO Brothers for your Vancouver SEO needs?
We like to think there are a number of different reasons to partner with us. Let's highlight a few.
- Focus & Specificity. You won't find us doing paid or social media. We only do SEO.
- Over a decade of experience in executing client-focused organic search solutions.
Growth & Focus.
- Access to world-class SEO team. Don't stress about finding and hiring local talent.
- Scale with 50% margins on most of our SEO solutions.
- Our unlimited business development support means you'll win more business.
- World class training and support for your client services & AM teams.
- Access to live & recorded webinars on industry news and changes.
- Access to your SEO team via Slack and email.
- It's our goal to only partner with one agency in each major city - will that be you?
- Industry exclusivity available if you specialize in industry-based marketing.
Transparency & Honesty.
- We are an honest, family-run business. We're just here to help you grow.
- When you grow, we grow. We invest in helping to grow our agency's business.
- We remove the smoke and mirrors and simplify the SEO industry into good planning and execution.
And needless to say much more!
e also like to think we're a lot of fun. Because let's be honest. What's the point if you can't have a good time, right?
Perhaps you're starting to get a feel for what it might be like to work with us. However, we aren't interested in working with just anyone.
We're looking to work with an agency that really gives a damn about their business, their clients, and their growth.
Is that an agency like yours?
Here are a handful of criteria we look for when partnering with agencies:
- You've been in business at least 2 years. Sorry. We need to make sure you have your internal processes and direction figured out so that we can best spend our time helping you accelerate your SEO revenue.
- You have in-house account management processes and people. While we are always there to support your team, we can't be pre-occupied taking phone calls from your clients if we are going to offer a 50% margin.
- If you're a design/development firm then you charge at least low five-figures for a new website or redesign. Our redesign solutions start at $1500 (sold at $2500-3000).
- If you currently manage digital campaigns, your clients are paying five figures per year in services (not including media spend).
- You are growth-focused and understand the benefits of good talent and strategic partnerships. If you only take on a few projects a year, we likely aren't a good fit.
All that said, we are looking for a long-term relationship in the Vancouver, BC region. While we would love to be able to help everyone, we feel everyone is better served when we can focus on partnering with one incredible agency. Are you interested?